I love Summer. I really do. But the more we move into Fall, the more I think it's my favorite season. It's not TOO cold or TOO warm. It's perfect weather to wear my favorite things like leather jackets, scarves, combat boots, and dark lipsticks. Plus, who doesn't love Oktoberfest, pumpkin anything, and Halloween? Here are a few things I'd like to accomplish this fall.
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Carve the pumpkin I bring home
- Give cooking pumpkin seeds another try
- Have a bonfire and make s'mores.
- Drink plenty of PSL's but branch out and try other coffee drinks
- Relax and enjoy the comfort of a local coffee shop or ten ;)
- Purchase staple Fall + Winter clothing items including a vest, infinity scarf, tall boots, and a new black blazer
- Attend as many Halloween Costume parties/events as possible! I love dressing in costume
- Create a new Halloween Playlist
- Watch Hocus Pocus a thousand one times
- Eat Reese Pumpkins, duh!
What's on your Fall Bucket List?